|MORE MISSISSIPPI RAILROAD PHOTOS
Green Brothers Gravel Company donated old Engine No. 141 for display at
Georgetown, Miss. This former Mississippi Central Railroad locomotive is a
Mikado, 2-8-2, built by ALCO Schenectady in 1923.
Standing beside a flowering tree in Daphine Park, Laurel, MS. Engine No. 268 is a
switcher, wheels 0-6-0.
Other outdoor rail equipment exhibits fascinate and educate visitors young and old
at Water Valley Casey Jones Museum, on Highway 7 south of Oxford,
at Terry Depot just south of Jackson, and
at the McComb Railroad Museum off Interstate 55 South.
ICRR McComb medallion shows the celebration marker given to IC stations to
celebrate 100th year.